Wednesday, July 27, 2011

As of late...


As of late...


I feel vulnerable.

Discomfited.

I don't quite know what it is, except I feel as though it's the Lord doing His work in me.

His good and faithful work that He delights in.

Abundant mercy.

Pouring out on me.


Matthew 7:25 And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house,

but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock.


Philippians 1:6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you

will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.


Lord, please be my shade.

Isaiah 4:6 There will be a booth for shade by day from the heat,

and for a refuge and a shelter from the storm and rain.


Help me to press on to know You more.

Hosea 6:3 Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD;

his going out is sure as the dawn;

he will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth."



No comments:

Post a Comment